DHL Global Forwarding has a new job offer. The Logistics company has an opening for a Team Lead – Export & Import Operations, OFR in Ghana
- You will coordinate the implementation of export/ import strategy and plans to optimize service and performance.
- You will monitor day-to-day operations of the team, prioritize, and assign tasks to effectively utilize team’s resources, and meet work schedules and targets.
- You will Oversee implementation of plans of export/ import operations and transactional operations in the receiving area such as delivery arrangement, planning and follow-up of shipment.
- You will create/ confirm transport order to ensure delivery of the shipment to the final customer.
- You will perform booking and booking optimization according to internal guidelines as defined by product team
View: Job Available At Golden Africa Ghana
- You will prepare, control, and distribute all required Import documents to counterparts such as carrier, consignee, supplier, etc. complying with regulations and internal procedures and verify responses from counterparts and finalize validation of required documents.
- You will track and check shipment status in the import area, observe issues to identify any incidents and provide resolutions and support customer service in the incident and exception management resolution.
- You will identify supplier performance issues and propose solutions to improve performance and provide feedback, when required.
- You will develop and build relationships with key suppliers and other internal functions such as capacity management, OCC, sales, customer service, etc.
- You will detect issues and opportunities, and implement improved practices and quality standards for import/ export focusing on increasing effectiveness and efficiency
- You will understand customer and key stakeholders’ interests and concerns and advise direct reports, customers, and key stakeholders.
- You will build strong, trusting relationships with DPDHL managers and keep extensive contact with other specialist departments while cooperating with and coordinating 3^rd parties.
- You will supervise professional level employees (typically entry or experienced level) and may also supervise some nonprofessional employees.
Recommended: Job Available At Golden Africa Ghana
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5 years’ experience or more in Freight Forwarding
- Opportunities in a global company where you can contribute your ideas and skills to move towards our shared goals.
- Possible further career development
- Competitive salary
How To Forward Applications for the Job Available At DHL Global Forwarding
For more information, Visit This Page
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED