There is a new Job announcement At Essence Medical Laboratory. The health company is looking to hire an Optometrist.
- Perform thorough routine eye inspections.
- Identify the patient’s visual alertness, field of vision, and hand-eye coordination.
- Diagnose sight problems, such as near sightedness and colour blindness.
- Promote eye health by teaching patients about proper eye care techniques.
- Any other assigned responsibilities.
See: Seventh-Day Adventist Education Job Available
- Doctor of optometry (O.D.) degree.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as an optometrist.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of eye -related disorders and conditions.
- Must have a license with Allied Health Professional Council.
- Customer service oriented with excellent analytical skills.
Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
Other Content Suggestions:
How To Submit An Application For the Job Announcement At Essence Medical Laboratory
About Essence Medical Laboratory:
In Ghana, Essence Medical Laboratory is an ultramodern institution with cutting-edge, precise medical technology that offers our clients prompt, dependable medical services.
To address the needs of our clients, we have a highly skilled and knowledgeable team. Essence is a one-stop medical facility committed to providing families, corporate entities, and medical professionals in Ghana with high-quality diagnostic care. It also offers professional imaging and various professional health check-up services.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED