There is a Job Advertisement At Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology. The company is hiring a Service Technician.
The Service Technician will carry out general mechanical and electrical duties including maintenance, repairs and fault diagnosis work on Sandvik Mining and Construction heavy-duty trackless equipment whilst maintaining availability and minimizing cost.
- Perform electrical maintenance and some mechanical as directed to a standard that maintains the integrity of the equipment and does not compromise safe operations.
- Responsible for safe work environment by contributing to Job safety analysis, engineering technical standards, facility standards and work practices.
- Knowledge in air-condition repairs and fault finding will be an advantage
- Perform repair and fault-finding using hydraulics and electric schematics.
- Provide relevant feedback to enable maintenance planning in terms of efficiency and equipment integrity.
- Work towards achieving set KPI’s.
- Carry out technical equipment audits and produce technical reports.
- Carry out equipment commissioning and related documentation
- Carry out all works in accordance to set budgets and time frame.
- Adhere to all SMR Policies and Procedures especially the SHEQ policies.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Technician Qualification in Mechanical or Electrical discipline with experience in heavy duty trackless equipment.
- Knowledge of Sandvik Underground Drills, truck and loaders will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able and willing to work Underground
- Good CAN Knowledge
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization
- Team oriented
- Intermediate Knowledge of MS Applications
- Possession of Valid drivers’ license, preferably class C.
Location: Kumasi, Ghana
How To Apply For The Job Advertisement At Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
Closing Date: 29th August, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED