There is a Job Advertisement At Rainforest Alliance. The company wishes to employ the services of a Senior Associate Integrated Landscape Management. The location for the job: Yaounde, Cameroon or Accra, Ghana.
Rainforest Alliance is co-founder of the 1000 Landscapes for a Billion People (1000L) initiative, a multi-partner program that promotes the Integrated Landscape Management (ILM) approach with landscape partnerships around the world. ILM brings together the most important stakeholders in a landscape to develop and implement a commonly agreed action plan to sustainably manage the resources in a landscape. This position will contribute to the efficient management and implementation of Rainforest Alliance global grant funded projects coming in support of 1000L. Additionally, it will promote and support the adoption of tools and services promoted by 1000L in strategic Rainforest Alliance landscape initiatives and contribute to the growth of landscape-scale work in Rainforest Alliance.
- Undertake the day-to-day oversight and management of the projects supporting the Design Phase (2020-23) of the 1000L initiative, under the guidance of the Senior Advisor.
- Prepare the technical and financial reports of the projects, and partner contracts, liaising with the other 1000L partners and internally with finance, compliance and monitoring, evaluation & learning colleagues.
- Contribute to 1000L management and technical working groups, which are leading the development of the tools and services.
- Serve as point person to test the 1000L tools and services around technology, capacity, finance, and networks with Rainforest Alliance supported landscape initiatives.
- Support fundraising to generate financial resources for 1000L in coordination with partners.
- Contribute to Rainforest Alliance’s ILM Community of Practice.
- Work on other opportunities that arise to promote ILM internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree/professional qualification in a science field related to conservation and international development
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably related to participatory land use planning processes
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Excellent planning, organizational and report writing skills with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with diverse stakeholders from local to global
- Ability to work independently and as part of an international team
- Experience working in consortia preferred
- High level of written and verbal proficiency in English, French preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% of the time, nationally and internationally
Salary: Commensurate with experience
How To Apply For The Job Advertisement At Rainforest Alliance
Deadline: July 8, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED