There is a new job ad at Coca-Cola Beverages. The company is conducting this recruitment for one of its subsidiary companies: Voltic Ghana Limited. They are looking to hire a Fleet Safety Specialist.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Resource verification: Ensure that driver licenses are up to date, and copies are filed in the driver personal files.
- Resource Planning: Co-ordinate the weekly driver training plan with Distribution to ensure that sufficient drivers are available for the daily Distribution Function.
- Pre and Post Trip inspections: Train drivers the correct inspection procedures for pre and post trip inspections.
- Technology systems utilization to track and trigger events.
- Driver Debrief: Conduct driver debriefs after route completion to identify noncompliance to standards, poor driving performance, and unsafe driver behavior.
- Compliance Tracking: Follow up on action taken by Team Leaders and Managers for instances where unacceptable driver behavior had been highlighted for action. Report back on exceptions to Logistics Manager.
- Training: Theoretical and practical trainings conducted with proper assessments.
See Also: Job Applications At Publicis West Africa
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum qualification: Higher National Diploma in a related field and 10 years’ active driving experience.
- Experience in logistics and tracking software systems
- Authorized to drive all classes of vehicles, i.e. motor cycle, forklifts, Bus and rigid truck and truck tractor and trailer combinations.
- No record of accidents in the last 3 years.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be of sound health and sober habits.
How To Submit An Application for the Job Ad At Coca-Cola Beverages
Deadline: 6th June, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED