Jiji Ghana Invites Job Applications. They are looking for a Public Relations Head who will handle all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities for Jiji Ghana.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Creating, managing, and optimizing the reports based on KPI metrics
- Track performance of campaigns by key metrics
- Undertaking relevant market research
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Organize and attend PR events and serve as company spokesman
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media, and public
- Edit and update promotional material and publications e.g. brochures, videos, social media posts, etc.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship, and advertising
See Also: Fresh Job Opportunity At Databank Group
Academic Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree/ Diploma in Communications and Public Relations.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Lead
- Established professional relationships with media agencies in Ghana
- Understanding social media and solid experience working with bloggers
- Clear understanding of the main brand metrics and ways of their improvement
- Experience with developing creative campaigns would be a plus
- Multitasking skills
- Copywriting skills
- Skills of managing team
- Event management and organization
- Understanding of how researchers are conducting
- Skills of a moderator/ in-depth interviewer would be a plus
Jiji Ghana Invites Job Applications – How To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED