JA Africa Calls For Job Applications. The company is hiring a Digital Strategy Developer. This key position will report directly to the CEO and will lead technology and digital innovation for the organization.
Responsibilities (JA Africa Calls For Job Applications )
- Develop and execute a digital transformation roadmap for the organization to identify, nurture, and scale digital innovation initiatives in delivering impact with JA Africa member nations.
- Provide leadership on existing technology portfolio for innovation balancing exploration with multi-media platforms integration
- Knowledge Sharing Platform – A network-wide platform that facilitates collaboration across the network by allowing Member Nations to share resources, best practices, templates, and information, as well as communicate seamlessly
- E-Learning Platform/E-Skills Lab – The implementation of a network-wide platform or learning management system (LMS) that houses all digital learning experiences in a centralized location, for the purpose of independent or on-demand learning
- Partnerships: The formation of partnerships with Big Tech, EdTech, and Mobile Network Operators to increase access of underserved youth to JA Africa’s digital learning experiences, thereby enhancing JA’s brand and impact
- Digital Content & Online Experiences: Develop new digital skills curriculum/content and online experiences for educators, students and youth that can be used in self-study, group-study, and virtual competition- or event- formats across the region while improving existing curriculum with enhancements such as gamification and metaverse technology
- Identify, assess and manage external vendors in the delivery of contracted work for various processes of technology adoption such as eSkills lab, career matching platform, incorporate partner digital skills courses on the eSkills Lab and build partner LMS platforms
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing and Partnerships team to develop proposals to donors/partners related to digital innovation for the organization
- Keep up-to-date with digital trends and best practices
- Monitoring best practices and trends in emerging technologies and proactively researching, recommending and implementing technologically innovative solutions to enhance user experienceEvaluate and assess technology products/services as and when required to ensure use across the JA Africa network
- Knowledge of the contemporary digital landscape of organisations and experience of bringing leading technology and process optimisation practices to an organisation to drive sustainable improvements in business performance
- Strong interest in social entrepreneurship and youth economic empowerment
- Knowledge in learning management systems
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field required
- Master’s degree in relevant field or project management certification or experience preferred
- Analytics and reporting solutions know-how. Translate numbers into business impact situations
- Agile/Scrum/Design thinking mastery to guide the teams to project completion
- Experience in information technology management. It includes scoping, leading, and delivering innovation initiatives with a strong track record of growing innovation capability and maturity within an organization
- Experience in business development and forming strategic partnerships related to the launch and implementation of digital platforms and tools
- Experience in creating, motivating and leading teams in the implementation of innovative education technology (edtech) or curriculum design projects
- Experience in delivering complex, multiple stakeholder programmes of change 6+ years creating innovative digital programmes from concept, and operation, to scale
- 3+ years’ experience providing technology solutions in an educational environment preferred
Native proficiency in English
JA Africa Calls For Job Applications – How To Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to: [email protected] with the subject line “Application for Digital Strategy Director – Your Name” (e.g. Application for Digital Strategy Director – Yaw Barima)
Closing Date: June 30, 2022 at 5pm GMT.
Please use the following naming convention for your application documents: “Resume/CV – Yaw Barima” and “Cover Letter – Yaw Barima.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information on the job, Click HERE
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED