An IT Business Analyst is needed At A Reputable Company.
Summary of Job Purpose For IT Business Analyst At Reputable Company
The incumbent will assist with the review, analysis and evaluation of business systems and user
needs. He/she will also document requirements, define the scope and objectives and tormulate
systems to operationalize overall business strategies.
See Also: LMI Holding Latest Job Update
The Job holder shall:
- Assist in gathering, validating and documenting business requirements
- Assist with modeling business processes and identifying opportunities for process
- Identify issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outline business impacts.
- Assist with producing funetional specifications for solutions.
- Produce relevant documentation for systems in the bank
- Execute test solutions before they are promoted to production
- Assist the business department to transition and help to establish change
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify goals, best practices, and other active methods for gathering and analysing data as it relates to the needs of the Bank
- Any other duties that may be assigned within the context of the job role from time to time
- Minimum of First Degree in IT/Computer Science or its equivalent.
- A Post Graduate certificate or certification is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years’ work experience with at least three (3) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in developing financial modules and software audit is preferred.
- Knowledgeable in project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools,
- Knowledge and appreciation of business concepts and requirements of a bank
- Good understanding of the Business
- Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
- Good knowledge of Business Process Modeling and Notation, Flowcharts and Sequence Diagrams
- Proficient user of MS VISIO, draw io etc
- Knowledge and understanding of business survey and market research methodologies, systems, and techniques.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Core Banking Application
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to develop and prepare business analyses and plans
- Good analytical, strategie thinking and decision making skills
How To Apply For IT Business Analyst At Reputable Company
Interested Applicants should please send their Application Letters and
Closing Date: 18th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED