An IT Business Analyst is needed At A Reputable Company.
Summary of Job Purpose For IT Business Analyst At Reputable Company
The incumbent will assist with the review, analysis and evaluation of business systems and user
needs. He/she will also document requirements, define the scope and objectives and tormulate
systems to operationalize overall business strategies.
See Also: LMI Holding Latest Job Update
The Job holder shall:
- Assist in gathering, validating and documenting business requirements
- Assist with modeling business processes and identifying opportunities for process
- Identify issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outline business impacts.
- Assist with producing funetional specifications for solutions.
- Produce relevant documentation for systems in the bank
- Execute test solutions before they are promoted to production
- Assist the business department to transition and help to establish change
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify goals, best practices, and other active methods for gathering and analysing data as it relates to the needs of the Bank
- Any other duties that may be assigned within the context of the job role from time to time
- Minimum of First Degree in IT/Computer Science or its equivalent.
- A Post Graduate certificate or certification is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years’ work experience with at least three (3) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in developing financial modules and software audit is preferred.
- Knowledgeable in project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools,
- Knowledge and appreciation of business concepts and requirements of a bank
- Good understanding of the Business
- Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
- Good knowledge of Business Process Modeling and Notation, Flowcharts and Sequence Diagrams
- Proficient user of MS VISIO, draw io etc
- Knowledge and understanding of business survey and market research methodologies, systems, and techniques.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Core Banking Application
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to develop and prepare business analyses and plans
- Good analytical, strategie thinking and decision making skills
How To Apply For IT Business Analyst At Reputable Company
Interested Applicants should please send their Application Letters and
Closing Date: 18th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED