There is a job vacancy for the position of Inventory Control Associate at mPharma.
Position Description For Inventory Control Associate
We are looking for highly experienced candidates to champion the mPharma Ghana Inventory Control Management. The candidate will interface with a wide variety of stakeholders in the Ghanaian healthcare space: manufacturers, insurers, distributors and providers. The associate will also become a key part of mPharma’s data collection process and provide data analysis that will drive critical business decision-making. The Role sits in the supply chain unit and Reports to the Distribution and Warehouse Manager.
- Creates, edits and manages the Verified Drug List and Streamlined Formulary
- Responsible for monthly stock counts for own warehouse as well as partners’ locations and generates variance reports
- Maintains and manages inventory movements and locations
- Works with the warehousing team through daily spot checks in order to guarantee high inventory record accuracy (IRA)
- Responsible for receipts of new stock, returns, back-orders, and associated issues, while adhering to strict accounting and auditing procedures.
- Conducts stock count training for interns across the region.
- Ensures strict adherence to process guiding stock taking.
- Generates complete date consolidated stock count data for all stakeholders.
- Responsible for validation of processing of deliveries and withdrawals on SAP.
- Ensures routine data management regarding inventory, which involves evaluating and monitoring usage, analyses and periodic stock rotations to minimize excess as well as Slow and Obsolete (SLOB) stock.
- Provides support for the warehouse managers on SAP routine checks, and management of errors that might affect the inventory.
- Generates and provides daily reports on inventor Operations, stock position, and stock adjustments across all warehouses and facilities.
- Conduct daily and weekly Audits on the delivery notes generation, Receipt Notes generation and other Stock movement documents to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Validates and shares monthly supply data to ensure the smooth billing process
- Ensures prompt and proper valuation of all mPharma stock both in own warehouses and partners’ facilities
- Provides timely and accurate reports to key stakeholders.
- Generate the complete End of Year Valuation Report to all stakeholders.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Fluent in English with excellent writing, analytical and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal or no supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Suite specifically Excel and google Sheets. Experience with SAP is preferred
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and organizational skills are mandatory
- Must be able to understand internal and external customers’ needs and how to meet them
- Must have the ability to create and disseminate transparent databases in order to guarantee access to data by parties who need to use it
- Must be comfortable with all data formats and the conversion of data from one format to another to enable standardization and access
- Be willing to work for extended periods of time without supervision from a manager
- Must have sufficient understanding of the different methods of preventing data breaches and make sound judgment calls on new software to be implemented into current systems
- Must be enthusiastic about using analytical methods to solve problems and convince managers/colleagues to see the benefits of work created
- Be proficient in programming languages such as R, Python, SQL, C or Java and have strong database design and coding skills.
- Excellent Data mining and strong analytical skills
- Possess admirable people management skills
- Experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services is desired
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives.
- A bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, or any other relevant discipline
- At least 1-3 years of experience in SAP usage or other enterprise resource software will be an added advantage
- At least 3-5 years in a Business / Data Analytics role
- At least 1-2 years of people management experience
- At least 1-3 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry as an Inventory Analyst/Controller
- Spotless business and personal background
How To Apply For Inventory Control Associate
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED