There are Internship Opportunities At World Food Programme. You will join the World Food Programme’s Social Media team in Rome, Italy, as Social Media Vertical Video Creator.
This is a full-time internship with WFP’s Global Social Media team. The objective of the internship is to boost the team’s vertical video production.
In addition, the ideal candidate has a deep, hands-on understanding of social media platforms and knows the value of fresh, relevant, engaging social media content. He/She/They will monitor and report on emerging trends and edit and produce high-quality vertical social media videos for Instagram Reels and TikTok.
Under the direct supervision of the Social Media Community Manager, the candidate will perform the following duties:
- Support the Social Media Community Manager in growing our following on vertical video platforms, such as TikTok and Instagram reels;
- Regularly edit and produce social media video content for TikTok and Instagram Reels using mobile and in-platform editing tools and techniques;Monitor social media content trends to help WFP join meaningful conversation and create opportunities to go viral;
- Identify key brand-building moments to engage audiences and create authentic and positive interaction with WFP’s social media followers;
- Monitor TikTok comments and mentions regularly in order to build interactions by responding to comments, stitching and duetting relevant videos;
- Understand social media metrics and provide actionable insights on viral videos;
- Support the Social Media Community Manager in building a vertical video content library.
Qualification And Experience
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate programme from a recognized university OR recently graduated from an undergraduate or graduate programme (within six months prior to the application to the internship programme) from a recognized university;
- University course attendance in the past 12 months.
- Proficient in English. Professional writing skills in English is necessary;
- Active presence on and understanding of TikTok and Instagram reels;
- Proven video editing skills and ability to work with video editing tools;
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, trends and content best practices.
Knowledge & Skills
- Keen eye for stunning, impactful visual assets;
- Ability to think creatively and present complex info in a simple manner;
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Organized, proactive and able to work independently;
- Sincerely passionate about information, communication, technology and making a difference;
- Fully committed and motivated to achieve the aims of the World Food Programme.
Excellent written and spoken English is required (proficiency/level C).
Terms And Conditions
- Interns receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the maximum amount of US$1000 per month depending on the duty station of assignment.
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas and related costs.
- WFP will reimburse travel ticket for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country.
- WFP will recognize candidates’ educational credentials from recognised institutions that have been certified by competent international or national authorities such as the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) or Ministries of Education.
- Candidates who bear any of the following relations to WFP staff members are not eligible to apply: sons, daughters, brothers or sisters.
How To Apply For Internship Opportunities At World Food Programme
Closing Date: 31st August, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED