There are International Internship Opportunities At NMISA.
Purpose of Role:
To receive training on Internal Audit function, consisting of a theoretical component and practical work, and provide support to the department and perform tasks as required by the
organisation. The successful candidate will be enrolled on the Internal Audit Technician Leadership program, the programme runs for period of 24 months.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform audit administrative functions in line with the audit methodology.
Opening audit files, labelling audit files in accordance with the internal audit
Perform execution/ fieldwork in accordance with the audit program, document audit
working papers and reference working papers to the finding’s worksheet.
Assist in performing compliance, operational, information technology and finance
Clearing coaching/ review notes on working papers and audit reports on time
Assist in compiling draft audit reports with the supervision of the senior internal auditor.
- Perform follow-up audits as scheduled in the audit plan under the supervision of and guidance of the senior internal auditor.
- Performing ad-hoc assignments under the supervision and guidance of the senior internal auditor.
- Assist in administrative function of the Internal Audit Unit.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is self-motivated and very detail conscious, dependable and will act in an understanding and helpful manner while performing tasks associated with the position. The position also requires being honest and ethical, being pleasant with others and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Minimum Qualifications, knowledge and Experience
- Three-year tertiary qualification in the following field Internal Auditing
- Postgraduate qualification will be added advantage
- Knowledge of the IlA International Professional Practices Framework
- Basic understanding of the PFMA, Treasury Regulations, and other relevant legislations.
- Competent in MS Office Software package
- Good communication skills and report writing skills
NMISA subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act. Preference will be given to candidates who meet the requirements and who will add to the
cultural and gender diversity of the organisation. NMISA’s Human Capital Development programme, which this Internship forms part of, is focused on recruiting the following candidates in order of preference: Coloured, African & Indian.
How To Apply For The International Internship Opportunities At NMISA
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified educational qualifications, certified academic record and certified ID.) when applying for the position NMISA Human Resource at: [email protected]
Only candidates with all supporting documents will be considered
for the position. Clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Closing Date: 30th August, 2022
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- By applying for this position at the NMISA, the applicant understands, consents and agrees that the NMISA may solicit a credit and criminal report from a registered credit bureau and/or the SAP in relation to positions that require trust and honesty and/or entails the handling of cash or finances and may also verify the applicant’s educational qualifications and employment history.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED