Ingenio Capital Calls For Job Applications. There is a job vacancy for the position of Operations Manager.
Ingenio Capital and and HR consulting company. The company Ingenio is recruiting for is a private security services company in Ghana with specific key focus on the Mining, Oil and Gas is looking to recruit a highly seasoned and experienced Operations Manager to join the team.
A key part of the role will be Investigations, Incidents management, Staff Vetting, Risk Profiling, Logistics Management, Health and Safety, Operational Staff Retention, Regional Office Reporting, Customer and Security Officers engagement. The job requires a high level of aptitude and ability in leading the department and staff.
- Effective management of the financial performance.
- Manage relationship between actual results, budgets and forecasts.
- Initiate cost saving model and controls.
- Gross Margin Management.
- Direct Wage control / ER management.
- Overheads control.
- Contract profitability.
- Manage cash flow.
- DSO management.
- Effective management of operations.
- Client retention and customer service levels.
- Customer Contract Retention.
- Quality Management/Ops Process management – adherence to quality standard.
- QA audit results and operational matrix.
- Shared Best Practice.
- Specific examples of implementation of BP from other countries.
- Effective management staft within the country.
- Staff tumover analysis, proper allocation of staff to positions and structure Development.
- Succession Planning and Employment Equity.
- Attendance of subordinates at scheduled training interventions.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Security or related field required
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- 10 years’ work experience in Security Operations Management, last 5 years at Senior
- Management level.
- Leading People.
- Managing Professionally.
- Managing Conflict.
- Communication (Written and Verbal).
- Awareness of Market Environment.
- Delivery Strategy.
- Financial Skills.
- Computer Literacy- Ms Word, Ms Excel Advanced Level.
- Customer Thinking.
- Collaborating and Cooperating.
- Relationship Building.
Location: Accra, Ghana
Ingenio Capital Calls For Job Applications – How To Apply
Interested persons must send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the Job ID: OM2022.
Closing Date: 4th November, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED