The Viral Gist presents to you the IMF Free online Learning Program. The International Monetary Fund (IMF)’s online training program covers topics such as macroeconomic analysis, monetary and fiscal policy, macro-financial linkages, balance of payments issues, financial markets and institutions, as well as statistical and legal frameworks in these areas.
The Japanese government contributes funds to help undertake the online learning program introduced by IMF.
List Of Courses Available For The IMF Free online Learning Program 2022
- Financial Market Analysis
- Macroeconomics of Climate Change: Science, Economics, and Policies
- Macroeconometric Forecasting
- Macroeconomic Diagnostics
- Public Financial Management
- Financial Programming and Policies, Part 1: Macroeconomic Accounts & Analysis
- Monetary Policy Analysis and Forecasting
- Financial Development and Financial Inclusion
- Revenue Forecasting and Analysis
- Foundations of Central Bank Law
- Balance of Payments and International Investment Position Statistics
- Inclusive Growth: Climate Change
- National Accounts Statistics
- And more other interesting courses. Click on the apply button to view them all
- The program is available for every nationality
- You do not need any form of educational qualifications to be able to apply
- No language proficiency test results are needed
- There is no age limit for this course
- You must have a working PC and a good internet connection
- This online training is open to everyone
- Students will have free access to course materials
- Students will not pay registration or tuition fees
- You can go through the online lessons at your own Pace
- You get to build upon your knowledge by just staying in the comfort of your home
- The courses are taught in various languages, including English, French, and Spanish, among others.
Therefore, you can select the language with which you feel most comfortable learning.
- You stand a chance of getting a certificate to validate your studies online however, it comes at a cost
Recommended Online Courses:
How To Apply For The IMF Free online Learning Program 2022
Closing Date: Each course has its own set deadline.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED