There is a job vacancy for Human Resources Officer At Anglogold Ashanti.
The Human Resources Officer, will coordinate recruitment and selection processes by Contractors and AGAG for suitable persons from the local community to fill vacant positions within AngloGold Ashanti Obuasi Mine.
Additionally, the role holder will ensure Contractors adherence to AGAG minimal labour standards and Corporate Values as well as reporting of contractor labour numbers.
- Assist the HR Superintendent – Staffing & Line Support, with the recruitment and selection of suitable persons from the community to fill vacant positions
- Attract suitable local applicants by liaising with the Sustainability Department to place job postings within the community and assisting in the dissemination of the Company’s programs and plans on recruitment within the local community.
- Collate Contractors’ weekly and monthly labour statistics to reconcile with XTime (T&A) data
- Liaise with Line Managers to report on Third Party Labour working directly under AGAG supervision (Commercial, Processing, Capital Project, etc) and report same to support management decision making process.
- Serve as a point of contact for local community members seeking employment with AngloGold Ashanti Obuasi Mine and AGAG’s third party contractors.
- Accountable for the quality and confidentiality of the local employment database
- Establish and maintain a database of job seekers from within the local community
- Provide HR support services in matters relating to recruitment, selection, induction and onboarding of all new recruits in line with established policies and procedures.
- Provide credible HR advisory services to line managers within the context of the law, HR Policies, employment conditions and any other negotiated agreement.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with stakeholders within the community
Qualification And Experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related qualification
- Not less than 3 years’ experience in a similar or related role within the mining industry
- Strong Human Resources Functional Knowledge
- Good knowledge of the Ghana Labour Law
- Ability to screen applicants to identify the best match for open positions.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and to make decisions in a manner consistent with established Company policy and the Labour Law
- Ability to identify opportunities, diagnose problems and develop solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of MicroSoft Excel and PowerPoint Applications
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationship
- Good report writing skills
- Team player
How To Apply For Human Resources Officer At Anglogold Ashanti
Closing Date: 26th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
I am Gideon sackey I’m applying mining engineer-drill and blast at ur premises