There is a job for the position of Human Resources Assistant at Lincoln Community School. The incumbent will be Supervised, evaluated by the Human Resources Director. S/he will also report to the HRD.
Position Summary /Job Goal:
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for supporting the entire functions of the HR Office in areas of Employee Relations, Recruitment and Selection, Payroll, Staff Development, Induction and Orientation, managing the school’s staff database and other administrative duties.
- As directed by the HR Director, provide support for the entire recruitment process within the school which includes developing of recruitment material and updating recruitment information on the school’s website.
- Assist in the preparation of the payroll as directed by the HR Director.
- Ensure that employee records are up to date on electronic records as well as hard copy employee files
- Process staff claims submitted to the HR office
- Monitor the progression of new probationary employees
- Update staff and School handbooks under the direction of the HR Director
- Respond to day to day staff enquiries including medical insurance, professional development and all other HR related requests for all categories of staff
- Responsible for processing work permit and resident permit documentation for expatriate staff
- Manage staff absence and leave database and provide periodic reports to line managers
- Undertake HR projects under the direction of the HR Director
- Design and recommend updates to HR related forms and documents as and when required
- Under the guidance of the HR Director populate employee contracts of employment on provided templates.
- Respond to day to day employee related questions as required.
- Support the organization of school related functions organized by the HR Department.
- Produce reports for the HR Department as required.
- Support the orientation / induction program for all new hires to the school
- Maintain an up to date employee files on database as well as manual files.
Qualifications Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- A University Degree in any subject
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in office administration
- Experience of using databases
- Understanding and knowledge of Ghanaian Labor Law
- Demonstrated ability to interpret Labor Law and employee conditions of service.
- Ability to record information accurately
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment
- Excellent people skills
- Demonstrable experience of handling employee relations issues
- Proficient IT Skill
How To Apply For Human Resources Assistant At Lincoln Community School
Qualified candidates should send a C.V. and cover letter addressed to:
Mrs. Louisa Mensah-Baah,
Director of Human Resources
To email: [email protected]
Lincoln Community School
PMB CT 354
Cantonments, Accra, Ghana.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED