A HR Business Partner is needed at LMI Holdings. To partner with the Subsidiary Business to provide relevant Human Resources strategies that are in support of the business strategies of the subsidiary.
- Develops and implements HR strategies that support the achievement of business objectives of the subsidiary.
- Implements and supervises the consistent execution of HR policies and procedures to provide for an enabling work environment in the subsidiary
- Coordinates recruitment, selection, and appointment of new employees and ensures each process conforms to the Group’s policies on Recruitment.
- Co-ordinates the learning and development processes to achieve effective identification of learning and development needs, planning of employee learning, implementation, and evaluation of Learning and Development interventions for effectiveness.
- Ensures employee compensation and benefits package that are fair, consistent and explainable as well as competitive and affordable
- Provides professional HR coaching and guidance to the MD and Line Managers.
- Provides leadership and direction to the HR team at the subsidiary level and supports their professional development
- Partner with Line Managers to supervise performance management; ably providing them with ongoing consultation and coaching on performance management tools and solutions.
- Prepares and submit periodic HR reports to the Managing Director of the subsidiary and the Group Head, Human Resources
- Efficiently and effectively manages the HR budget.
- Manages Staff communication and feedback through such avenues as meetings, suggestion programs, Staff satisfaction surveys, newsletters, Staff focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use
- Identifies and monitors the company’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the Group’s goals and promotes Staff satisfaction
- Performs other duties that may be assigned
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- A good first degree with relevant certification in HR.
- Appreciable relevant knowledge or experience in the subsidiary business
- At least 10 years of experience in HR Management
- Experience in developing HR strategies LINKED with the overall business focus
- Strategic Perspective
- Customer Centric
- Decision Making
- Team Work
- Communication Skills
- Result Orientation
- Human Resource Planning
- Learning and Development
- Performance Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Financial Analysis
- Work place Safety and Welfare
How To Apply – HR Business Partner At LMI Holdings
Qualified candidates are entreated to send their CVs to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
Closing Date: 27th May, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.