In 2017, the WhatsApp messaging app added the “Delete for Everyone” option, which allowed the user to erase sent messages for up to two days. With this, the receiver of the message will will not be able to read the WhatsApp message deleted by the sender.
While the option to “Delete for Everyone” is helpful in some contexts—for example, when we accidentally send a message—it can be annoying to be on the receiving end of a message that has been erased. We’re all intrigued by the texts our friends send, only to erase them later. WhatsApp recently announced it’s supports for multiple device logins from the same account.
We all dislike it when we get a message alert but then discover that the sender has erased the message before we have a chance to read it. The contents of a deleted Whatsapp message are a mystery.
But is it possible to read or access deleted messages on WhatsApp? Although methods for recovering deleted messages on Whatsapp are limited, it is possible to do so in some cases. Let’s take a look at steps on how to do this.
How to read deleted WhatsApp Chats
To read deleted WhatsApp messages on an Android device, the only thing you need to do is look at the past notifications. Just follow these steps;
- Open your phone’s Settings.
- Scroll and tap on the phone’s Apps & Notifications.
- Select Notifications.
- Then click Notification history.
- Toggle the Use notification history button to turn it on.
- Once turned on, you will be able to see notifications of WhatsApp messages even if they are deleted.
Scroll back through Notification Center to review the alerts you may have missed. You may access your notifications in the Notification Center in two ways: To unlock your device, slide up from the center of the Lock Screen. Swipe down from the screen’s center at the top to access different screens.
Use of third party apps to read deleted WhatsApp messages
It is possible to access previously deleted WhatsApp messages using third party apps. “Get Deleted Messages” and “GB WhatsApp” are some of such tools that may be used to recover deleted messages. You may check for How to link your WhatsApp account to four devices. Here’s how to use a third-party app to recover and read WhatsApp messages that have been deleted:
- Download and install Get Deleted Messages or GB WhatsApp from the Google Play Store.
- Grant all the required permissions asked for after installation.
- Whenever a message is deleted on WhatsApp, simply open the “Get deleted messages” app to check the deleted message.
- GB WhatsApp is also capable of viewing deleted messages even when deleted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED