How to delete an instagram account easily in 2022. Instagram is a social network that affords users the opportunity to share photos and videos which can be edited with filters and organized with hashtags and also tagged geographically as well.
In earlier versions of the Instagram app, both iOS and android users were not allowed to delete their accounts directly within the app but only via the web.
Today, iOS users can delete their Instagram account directly from the app after the option was added by Instagram in compliance with Apple’s Store guidelines. However android users are still left with no option other than to use the web if they want to delete their Instagram account.
I am going to take you through the various approaches involved in terminating your account on both iOS and android.
How To Delete an Instagram Account 2022
Deleting an Instagram Account on iOS Devices
- Launch the Instagram app.
- At the right-bottom corner tap the profile display icon.
- At the top-right corner tap the three lines you see there.
- Then select settings from the pop up menu that appears on your screen.
- Now tap on account.
- Then tap delete account which you will find near the bottom of the menu.
- Now the options in the new menu will ask you whether you really want to delete your account or you just want to deactivate it.
- Finally, confirm to delete the account.
Deleting an Instagram Account on Android Devices
- Login to Instagram from a mobile browser or computer
- Go to the Delete Your Account page.
- You will be asked why you want to delete your account with some options provided for you to select from
- Now after selecting your reason you’ll be required to re-enter your password after which an option will appear to allow you to delete your account permanently.
- The last thing to do is to select Delete.
In this article, we have given you tips on How To Delete an Instagram Account in 2022. For more tips and articles like this, kindly visit our How To Category and share to help educate others.