Guinness Ghana Latest Job Opportunities. We are looking forward to hiring an Electrical/Mechanical Technician – Asset Care at Guinness Ghana.
- Work safely within the Operations team
- Provide maintenance and continuous improvement skills to deliver and improve on safety, quality, delivery, efficiency, cost and asset care.
- Effective use of maintenance systems data
- Observe and ensure compliance to safe systems of work
- Completion of Preventative maintenance activities
- Deliver and improve performance targets in safety, quality, service, cost and asset care.
- At all times enforce to Diageo health and safety, environmental and food safety standards, and work to all applicable legislative procedures. Responsible for Safe Systems of work.
- Maintain a safe and organised workplace environment through consistency to the Safety and 5S MMS practices
- Provide Asset Care Technician resource (electrical and mechanical) to the Operations team
- Accountable to ensure all assigned Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules are carried out at the defined frequency and completed to the required standard.
- Mentor operators to perform autonomous maintenance tasks, machine set ups optimisation and support growth in equipment capability as required.
- Support capital work, including installation, commissioning and testing within area as required. Responsible for feeding into early equipment management.
- Make full use of SAP – SAP reporting & recording completion.
- Review RCM activity on a weekly basis
- Understands and uses MMS principles tools and techniques, giving positively to MMS ITFs
- Manage personal data in Workday e.g. P4G and personal details (specific responsibilities to be clarified)
- Attend and contribute to SIC process. Complete short interval control documentation on activities.
- Raise 5 why’s as defined by agreed trigger points. Work with Operators and team leaders to play a proactive role in situational problem solving on shift. Fixing problems and finding solutions via RCPS
- Participate in line improvement projects, a skills & experience allow
- Engage in start of shift meetings and performance-based team meetings to raise and address persistent performance issues.
- Participates in weekly asset care review meetings
- Anticipate issues and be more proactive in approach
- Support TLS & Operators to build asset care and RCPS capability
- Attend all Tier 1 meetings, contribute to the agenda and complete actions as required
Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- A qualified time served trade (Electrical or Mechanical) or local equivalent is essential
- At least 5 years work experience in an operations environment
- Relevant IBD qualification (General Certificate in Spirits/Beer Packaging) or willing to complete
- National Certificate level qualification or equivalent within an FMCG industry
- Minimum of HnD in Mechanical/Electrical engineering
Experience – Essential
- Numerical/verbal reasoning, Computer literate
- Understanding of Asset Performance and maintenance philosophy with excellent Process Improvement and root cause problem solving skills
- Multiskilled or willing to become
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a team and be an effective team member, good interpersonal skills
- Has strength of character to challenge poor team behaviours and non-adherence to standards
- Surfaces problems, doesn’t hide them
- Is an ambassador for Manufacturing Excellence and continuous improvement
- Responds to change in a positive and flexible manner
- Knowledge of risk standards (Quality / H&S / Environment) Safety and hygiene compliance procedures
- Solid understanding of SAP, Harford
How To Apply – Guinness Ghana Latest Job Opportunities
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED