There is a job vacancy for Graduate Trainee (Surface) At Newmont.
In This Role You Will:
- Undergo job rotations between teams within your discipline, giving you exposure to a variety of experiences over the two-year program.
- Participate in meaningful work assignments and cross functional projects with clear goals and objectives.
- Have structured job shadowing, allowing you to gain insight into areas outside of your discipline.
- Engage in workplace coaching and mentoring to ensure your success.
- Receive personal and leadership development opportunities for continuous learning.
- Participate in structured activities with your peers to build your professional network.
- Be exposed to an inclusive environment that truly values differences.
- Have access to fixed-term employment with comprehensive benefits and wellness packages.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering, Metallurgical/Minerals Engineering, Geological/Geology Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering with a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) not less than a Second Class Upper.
- Must have completed National Service in 2021 or currently undergoing National Service and due to complete this year 2022.
- National Service experience with a mining company will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of gold mining or broader hard rock mining.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access).
- Strong strategic mindset and leadership potential.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assertive, influential and persuasive.
- Presentation skills.
- Act professional and show respect.
- Pro-active and results and quality driven.
- Customer focused.
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness.
- Goal oriented and reliable.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Reliable, flexible and independent.
- Safety conscious.
- Strong attention to detail and deliver high levels of accuracy.
- Must be self-motivated and results driven.
- Able to work in a multi-national environment.
Location: Ahafo and Akyem mines.
How To Apply For Graduate Trainee (Surface) At Newmont
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED