There is an ongoing Graduate Trainee Program At Bosch Africa. The company is looking in search of a Graduate Trainee for Sales and Marketing (Power Tools).
- Support Retail Marketing Managers in their daily tasks such as pricing, promoting, market intelligence and other marketing activities.
- Support with operational and marketing activities under the Rangers project.
- Support the sales team in their daily tasks such as quotations and order confirmations
- Update business reports on a regular basis
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration,Sales, Marketing or equivalent
- Completed National Service
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to fast changing environments
- Attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Solution oriented- willing to find best solution
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Submit An Application For Graduate Trainee Program At Bosch Africa
Click on this Tab to apply.
Bosch is a German multinational engineering and technology company with its headquarters in Gerlingen, Germany. The company is more commonly referred to as Bosch and is stylized as BOSCH. Robert Bosch established the company in 1886 in its current location of Stuttgart. The Robert Bosch Stiftung is a charity organization, and they control 92% of the company Bosch.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED