There is a Graduate Job Vacancy At Kempinski Hotels. This renowned hotel is looking for an Assistant Executive Housekeeper-Local Hire.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for assisting the Executive Housekeeper in managing the Housekeeping Department in order to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness.
They oversee and direct all cleaning and maintenance operations on Floors and Public Area. Closely monitor all processes related to ensuring high level of housekeeping services provided to the guest is timely and defect free.
In the absence of the Executive Housekeeper, they are fully responsible for the management of the Housekeeping Department.
- The job of Assistant Executive Housekeeper is executed satisfactorily when:
- Revenues, Expenses and Profit are closely monitored and budgeted figures (over)-achieved.
- Hygiene standards are strictly monitored and followed.
- Supervise Housekeeping Department Staff to ensure that guests and customers, whether internal or external, receive prompt and courteous service, and to ensure adherence to hotel standards.
- On a daily basis, assign duties and special projects to Room Attendants / Public Area Cleaners, follow up on the progress and keep the Executive Housekeeper informed.
- Check rooms randomly and particularly all those assigned to V.I.P., V.V.I.P. and Repeated Guests and coordinate the flower requirements to these guests and other special requests.
- Inspect Floors / Public Areas to ensure that facilities, equipments and amenities are clean and are well maintained; verify the work performed by outside contractors to ensure compliance to their contract; and take corrective measures in order to meet Kempinski standards.
- Participate in the recruitment of new staff by screening and interviewing applicants.
- Identify the department training needs, develop the training plan and get the approval of Executive Housekeeper before the implementation of training.
- Keep the Housekeeping Staff informed on the daily operational activities and challenge and provide all information relevant to their job duties.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- College Degree or its equivalence in Administration of Hotel Management.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a Housekeeping management position; preferably in a 5 star hotel
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Operational knowledge of housekeeping equipment and machine,including washing machine, dry-cleaner, pressing machine.
- Knowledge on how to clean different fabric materials
How To Apply For The Graduate Job Vacancy At Kempinski Hotels
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED