There is a Graduate Job Recruitment Ongoing At Johnson & Johnson. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Product Manager to be located in Africa (in either Morocco, Algeria, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya or Egypt).
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving growth across MISSA (Maghreb + Iran + Sub-Saharan Africa) on Ethicon Wound Closure and Ethicon Biosurgery portfolios or Ethicon Endomech and Energy. For perspective, the size of this business is ca. $25 million. Amongst others, some of the key responsibilities _ across MISSA _ are as follows:
- Setting the overall marketing strategy for the assigned platforms;
- Market opportunity mapping /assessment, and market segmentation;
- Development of marketing master plan and activity grid;
- Insight generation;
- KOL development;
- Collaborating with Pricing and Commercial Teams on the development of “pricing strategy”;
- Leading commercial education;
- Leading NPI / New product launches;
- Collaborating with the cross-functional teams towards delivering the overall MISSA vision and business results vs. the agreed targets;
- Collaborating with EMEA Ethicon Franchise Team to get learnings and strategic guidance; and then using the “filter of MISSA reality” to apply these to MISSA where relevant;
- Travel requirements are approximately 25% of the time.
Main performance measures (Performance Goals)
- Strategic thinking;
- Strong marketing execution across all areas of responsibility;
- Strong ownership and execution of Commercial Education;
- Strong customer engagement;
- Sales Growth;
- New Product Launches.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Education: Any university degree;
- Years of Experience: At least 5 years of work-experience, primarily in commercial / marketing roles. Experience in two of the mentioned platforms”wound closure, biosurgery, Endomechanical, energy” is a MUST;
- Language: Fluency in English is mandatory. Knowledge of French, Arabic, Persian strong plus;
- Location: Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Morocco, Algeria;Egypt
- Relocation availability: Yes, available.
Technical/Functional Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills;
- ”Customer-first” orientation;
- Flexible and creative thinking;
- Ability to ”connect” with people with an open-mind, diversity & inclusion orientation;
- Strong knowledge of ”wound closure, biosurgery, energy, Endomechanical” segment
Leadership Profile Required
- Strong interpersonal, and influence skills;
- Ethical orientation to always do the right thing in all areas of responsibility;
- Ability to ”build bridges and collaboration” across all stakeholders / functions, and ability to motivate different stakeholders towards a common vision;
- Bias for action, sense of urgency, results-driven approach.
Location: Casablanca, Morocco; Nigeria; Algeria; Kenya; Egypt; Ghana
How To Apply For The Graduate Job Recruitment Ongoing At Johnson & Johnson
Closing Date: 9th June, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.