There are exciting Graduate Job Opportunities At Tullow Oil . They are looking for open minded, detail oriented and professional individuals to fill the positions outlined below.
- Visible commitment to the Life Safety Rules and Tullow Values
- Educate, influence, persuade and challenge others to lead and promote sustainability
- Be able to critically analyse, interpret and report environmental data and information to inform sustainable decision-making and provide advice
- Support the relevant teams by providing timely and accurate EHS advice and assurance to ensure continual improvement
- Provide coaching for relevant personnel to ensure compliance and improve performance
- Provide key support in the development and execution of EHS programmes and initiatives
- Define Installation cost and schedule estimates within the project
- Ensure development of inspection and testing plans and audits for installation vessels and equipment
- Ensure Company representation from development, tendering process, including evaluation and award selection
How To Apply For The Graduate Job Opportunities At Tullow Oil
Interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED