Here is the Golden Star Latest Job Opportunity. A vacancy exists for the position of Bilingual Secretary. The incumbent will provide bilingual secretarial services and administrative support to the Board of Golden Star, and the general workforce.
The role accountabilities are stated below:
- Interpret discussions at meetings, workshops, field visits and during other engagements from Chinese to English and vice versa;
- Translate management reports and documents in both written and oral from English to Chinese and vice versa;
- Manage and maintain executive itinerary by scheduling appointments and meetings, receiving and welcoming visitors, making follow-ups on correspondences and organise required logistics;
- Assist with public relations activities and other programmes requiring interpretation and translation;
- Coordinate camp supplies and assist with other administrative and welfare services for Chinese and other foreign nationals as may be required;
- Support and facilitate completion of management reports in the appropriate language;
- Take minutes of meetings where required.
- Perform any other related duties which may be assigned from time to time by the employee’s leader.
Qualification, Skills And Experience:
- Must have minimum of HND/Diploma in Translation or University degree in Linguistics or Languages (Chinese (a must), English, French and other foreign languages);
- Must have good working experience in translation and interpretation as well as related administrative services in an organization with culturally- diverse background;
- Excellent written and spoken English, Chinese. French and other languages will be added advantage; Skills
- Fluent in oral and written expressions in English, Chinese. French and additional international language will be an added advantage;
- Ability to work under pressure and be dependable for results;
- Excellent work ethics,
- Adoptive and problem-solving skills to carry out tasks associated with the position;
- Ability to manage own time effectively and that of others in relation to role’s accountabilities;
- Ability to recognize preconceived notions and stereotypical views of people and able to adopt inclusive and culturally appropriate behaviors;
- Ability to balance multiple tasks within set deadlines;
- Strong sense of urgency as well as a high level of confidentiality;
- Computer skills with excellent knowledge of Microsoft office applications, inter/intranet, email and social media;
- Ability to use interpretation and translation tools to organise meetings via zoom and other similar international meeting platforms;
How To Apply For The Golden Star Latest Job Opportunity
Interested applicants should submit applications to: [email protected] or to the address below, and follow the application guidelines below:
HR & ADMINISTRATION SUPERINTENDENT GOLDEN STAR (WASSA) LIMITED
P. O. Box 16075, KIA, ACCRA
- Clearly identify which job posting you are applying for by referencing the job title.
- Include only essential personal information (do not include your gender, date of birth, age, family status, military status, citizenship status, home address or personal identification numbers).
- Include an introductory paragraph in your cover letter explaining why you believe you are suited to the role you are applying for.
- Please limit CV to a maximum of three (3) pages.
- Your CV should include qualifications/certificates, work experience and a minimum of two references.
- Please list work experience and qualifications in order with most recent being first.
Closing Date: 10th August, 2022
Note: Only short-listed applicants shall be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED