The Government of Ghana has launched the SIM Card Self-Service Registration App to help continue and complete the SIM Card Registration Process.
Details of the Ghana SIM Card Self-Service Registration App
- SIM Registration App is called ‘GH SIM SELF REG’.
- The App is currently available for downloads on google play store and will be available on the Apple Store soon.
- The App is intended for users who have completed their Stage 1 (*404#) of their SIM card registration to complete Stage 2, a statement issued by the National Communications Authority (NCA) said on Friday August 26.
Purpose of the App
- The App provides another means for telecom subscribers to complete their SIM Card Registration using the Ghana Card
- The benefits of the Application include providing convenience for subscribers as they can register in the comfort of their homes, offices or other convenient locations.
- Subscribers who prefer to physically go to their Service Provider’s registration points to complete Stage 2 can still do so.
The NCA urges subscribers to reach out to its Operational Support Centre via toll free number 0800-110-622 or the Authority’s handles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedln or the NCA’s website, www.nca.org.gh for any enquiries or for more information about the App.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED