Here is the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) Job Recruitment. Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA), a world class center of excellence for training in leadership, management and administration, located at Greenhill, Achimota invites applications from qualified and dynamic individuals to fill the following job vacancies listed below.
- Developing plans and budgets to guide departmental activities in the short, medium and long-term;
- Providing strategic direction and ensuring the efficient supervision and coordination of both the technical and administrative activities of the Directorate for the achievement of its objectives;
- Providing leadership in adding value to the existing service lines and also rolling out new product/service lines for business growth;
- Collaborating with other consultancy and research organizations to
undertake projects for the overall benefit of the Institute
- Overseeing the vetting of expenditure to ensure compliance with laid-down internal controls, and budgetary and statutory requirements;
- Conducting periodic examination of the accounts of the Institute, including the units with limited financial and operational autonomy
- Ensuring the Internal Audit Directorate is properly and adequately staffed to carry out the full functions expected of an Internal Audit Directorate.
- Reporting on the existence and operation of the efficient and effective internal control systems;
TERM OF OFFICE
An initial three (3) years term and may be reappointed for a further term of up to three (3) years only subject to satisfactory performance. The applicant must be able to serve a full term of three years before the attainment of statutory retirement age of 60 years.
How To Apply For Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) Job Recruitment
Interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Application Closing Date: Friday, 17th June, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED