- Shall be the Head of the Internal Audit Department and supervise all Audit staff;
- Shall be responsible for the Accounting and Internal Control Systems;
- Ensure compliance with all financial control mechanism in the company;
- See to the examination of all financial and operational transactions;
- Ensure full compliance with and review of all financial regulations and laws;
- Shall be responsible for the conduct of special investigations into all suspected fraud and related situations that might require such investigation;
- Examine financial operations and make recommendations to block any revenue leakages/losses;
- Perform other duties as maybe assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Qualified membership of a professional accounting body; such as ACCA, ICA or CIMA is a requirement;
- Certification and membership of Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors (CIIA) will be an added advantage;
- A BSc degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics and Actuarial Science.
- A minimum of five (5) years in Audit/Finance, with at least three (3) years in a similar position;
- Demonstrable experience in Internal Audit and investigation;
- Expertise in the usage of Audit tools/ techniques and Sage Evolution Solution Software
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task, leadership and organisational skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Cutting-edge report writing and presentation skills.
- Work experience in a unionised environment would be an added advantage.
How To Apply For The Ghana Docklabour Company Limited Job Opening
Applicants should send their applications clearly marked with the position with the following relevant supporting documents; Covering Letter, most recent CV and three referees with their contact information to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 9th September, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED