There is a job vacancy for Geotechnical Technician At Anglogold Ashanti. The position holder will be responsible for pit wall mapping, core logging and other geotechnical and structural data collection
- Ensure that OE Wiring Elements and methods are fully implemented and adhered to
- Participate, contribute to the identification of safety and operational risk, and resolve escalating issues.
- Responsible for surface water and underground water data collection
- Keep an updated register of all geotechnical data collected and reconcile the status of stored information on weekly basis.
- Implement slope monitoring plans
- Ensure installation and maintenance of slope monitoring instruments
- Implement Groundwater management plans as well as depressurization programs.
- SSCE / WASSCE certificate in General Science, Technical or equivalent with minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience OR HND (General Engineering with minimum of one (1) year working experience.
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to use computer and other electronic devices
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of ground control and management techniques
- Ability to build effective working relationship
- Ability to present information in tabular and chart formats for easy interpretation
- Ability to analyse and deduce trends from hydrological and hydrogeological data
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Planning and scheduling
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of ethical conduct.
- Medical fitness for the position and environment
How To Apply For Geotechnical Technician At Anglogold Ashanti
Closing Date: 22nd July, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED