There is a job vacancy for the position of Geo Marketing Analyst at Vodafone Ghana.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership
Customer and Market Profiling
- Integrate and analyse market research data, official statistics, and internal MIS to adequately profile our customers and markets at both national and decentralized levels (territories, regions, circuits, zones etc).
- Liaise with various national and local governmental agencies, research institutions and other organizations to access secondary data for a robust geo-marketing capability.
- Provide in-depth understanding of regional and zonal operational and financial performance
- Support Marketing, Customer Operations, Sales & Distribution, MFS and Enterprise Business with insights for roll-out efforts (Outdoor visibility, POS deployment, etc).
- Recommend and drive the prioritization of network coverage expansion efforts with rigorous market analysis.
- Lead the development and use of user-friendly GIS tools for spatial awareness, decision making and executions.
- Provide web apps for wireless planning and service qualification.
- Support Network engineers with visualization of existing and proposed towers and cell locations, RF coverage, fibre infrastructure, and the suitable areas for new antennas.
- Proactively gather intelligence on competitors in the regions versus Vodafone Ghana’s regional and territorial footprints.
- Propose marketing solutions based on data collection and analysis through the DB and GIS software.
- Apply & develop new analytics to yield business insights.
- Maintain quality control of collected information, ensuring accuracy and privacy.
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience
- In-depth experience in Business Analysis & Planning.
- Experience using SQL and Statistical languages, data mining & geo-marketing modelling (GIS Technologies, Big Data Tools, ETL Tool / Esri ArcGIS or other GIS tools).
- Aware of various sources for official statistics.
- Experience in database management (systems & processes) is highly desired.
- Knowledge of consumer behaviour and psychology.
- Very strong business acumen and competitor awareness.
- Mastery of Ghana’s geography, demography, and economic trends.
Technical /professional qualifications
- University degree in Geo-Informatics, Geomatics, Operations Research or Geography with adequate Business Courses.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering Management, Business Intelligence Systems is a plus.
- 5+ years relevant post National Service working experience in Telecoms/FMCG.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in data analysis, marketing surveys, research oriented.
How To Apply For Geo Marketing Analyst at Vodafone Ghana
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED