There is a job vacancy for the position of General Sales Manager At Robert Walters.
- Develop and implement successful sales and marketing aimed specifically towards commercial agricultural operations, with clear sales plans and forecasts against set revenue target.
- Develop relationship with external clients and organizations to provide support and agriculture solutions.
- Prepare sales budget, layout strategies to achieve the target and follow up on regular basis.
- Identify areas of improvements and concerns and accordingly develop action plans.
- Map potential customers and devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Enhance customer relations with an aim of creating customer attraction, retention, growth and satisfaction.
- Develop new business programs to meet productivity and revenue sales
- Establish client, sales goals and track progress and other metrics.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts against set targets and budgets.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities and introduce innovative solutions that meet clients’ needs while remaining cost effective.
- An undergraduate degree in Agriculture or any related field.
- Possession of a post-graduate qualification in Sales/Marketing is an added advantage.
- Diploma in project planning and management is an added advantage
- Proficient knowledge in computer software programs including MS office suite (Word, Excel, outlook and power point)
- Minimum of 15 years’ hands on experience in a recognised agricultural inputs supplier with a good network of clients and suppliers.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience at management level.
How To Apply For General Sales Manager At Robert Walters
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED