There is a full time opportunity offer available At The Capital Group Limited. The organization is looking to recruit an Operation Specialist.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing all commercial-operational correspondences at the request of Manager and ensure they are submitted to the related stakeholders.
- Support the team with renewal of company’s licenses and permits.
- Coordinate with related departments to prepare weekly, monthly and annual commercial-operational reports for management of the company.
- To work with related departments to analyze daily operational reports from external stakeholders and to prepare monthly and annual operational reports.
- Coordinate with related departments on logistics required to setup internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Prepare and distribute minutes of internal and external meetings.
- To travel to project site(s) to support technical visits with related stakeholders Project Manager
- Maintaining historical commercial management records by designing a systematic filing system, both electronic and manual for all correspondences and contracts between the company and its related stakeholders
- Continuous market research on developments within the Power sector in Ghana and West Africa and submit findings to Manager.
- Support the team with Contract compliance and deadlines
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- All other duties that may be assigned; these may not be limited to Office duties.
- University degree in Mathematics / Economics/ Electrical Engineering
- 3 years Professional experience in power plant or related industry.
- Advanced computer skills with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of quantitative methods and tools for analysis and interpretation
- Ability to plan, monitor and coordinate work activities to ensure deadlines are met.
- A clear understanding of the importance of quality and attention to detail is crucial.
- Able to work as part of a team but also independently, to prioritize own workload and work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- Should have tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
- Good presentation skills
Job Location: Accra, Ghana
Check Also: Graduate Job Vacancy At Puma Energy
How To Submit An Application To The Capital Group For A Full Time Opportunity Offer
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED