There is a full time job available at RecTrain Services Limited. The company is looking for a General Manager to perform duties in Accra, Ghana. The role holder will report to the Managing Director.
- Develop a strategic plan for optimized productivity.
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivational work environment, and implementing innovative changes.
- Adhere to company standards for excellence and quality.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships.
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assign weekly performance goals and ensure their completion, and accomplishment.
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve objectives for sales, profitability, and market share.
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished effectively.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
- Prospect for clients and achieve minimum monthly revenue target of $40,000 across the entire operations.
- Enforce all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values are adhered to.
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of all involved.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned according to the needs of the business.
Check This: Fresh Job Vacancy At BIMA
Rectrain Services Limited‘S Requirements For The Full Time job:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in business management, Business Administration or any related field.
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years of working experience in the same or similar role.
- Able to prospect for customer to increase sales.
- Should have experience in the hospitality, property and facility management industry.
- Strong managerial and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Must have good collaboration and delegation skills.
How To Forward Your Application
To apply, kindly tap on This Link To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED