There is a job vacancy for the position of Front Desk Executive At IC Africa. The position holder will directly report to the Head-Finance & Administration.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for the management of front office/reception and undertake other day-to-day administrative responsibilities.
- Warmly receive and attend to walk-in clients by assisting in the purchase, sale, or transfer of securities and filing completed forms
- Respond to clients/visitor’s enquiries professionally either in-person or via phone/email
- Answer and direct calls as and when needed
- Receive incoming correspondence, packages and forward to respective recipients.
- Manage outbound correspondence and packages from various units
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Prepare for office meetings and attend to external guests as and when needed
- Assist with administrative tasks for other business units.
- Maintain a clean reception space ensure the front desk is equipped with all necessary stationery and materials
- Perform any other assigned responsibilities as and when required
Skills and Work Experience:
- Demonstrates strong computer literacy (Proficient in Microsoft office suite)
- Demonstrates excellent telephone ethics and client management skills
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in client service and/or financial services industry preferred
- Ability to maintain calm, polite and tactful demeanor in stressful situations
- Possess excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science discipline or related field
- Possess a minimum of two years’ experience in a related role
- Monthly net salary ranging from GHS 2,500 to GHS 3,000
- Eligibility to participate in the group’s discretionary Incentive Compensation Plan
- Eligibility to participate in the firm’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Eligibility to participate in the group’s Continuous Professional Development Support Plan
- Healthcare and pension benefits
How To Apply For Front Desk Executive At IC Africa
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to:
Closing Date: 30th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED