Are you thinking about going to school in Germany but concerned about the cost? Look into applying for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany in 2023.
International students have the chance to attend institutions around Germany thanks to the aforementioned Foundation. The organization strives to give people from various backgrounds access to education as part of its commitment to social democracy.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship is a prestigious and well-known scholarship available to students from all over the world who want to study in Germany. This scholarship program in Europe seeks to create a global community of many cultures willing to advance growth in a number of sectors.
Details of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship
Study in: Germany
Eligibility: International students
Host institution: German Universities
Level: Bachelor and master
- Candidates must have a strong academic history.
- Should be motivated by a desire to participate in social and political life and a dedication to social democratic principles.
- Candidates ought to be trustworthy, motivated, and reliable people eager to join the Foundation’s network.
- Although the courses are taught in English, you should be able to speak German well enough.
Recommended Post: University of Winnipeg President Scholarship 2023 | Study in Canada
- Monthly Stipend for Bachelor’s degree students EUR 830
- Monthly Stipend for masters degree students EUR 850
- Health Insurance
- Family Allowance: EUR 276
- Identity proof
- Educational documents/Certificates
- Personal statement or motivational letter
- Research plan or study plan (only for master students)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Language proficiency proof
How to Submit An Application For The 2023 Scholarship In Germany – Friedrich Ebert Foundation
To apply for this scholarship, click on this Button
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED