There is a Fresh Job Recruitment At Google. Google is looking to hire a Software Engineer, Natural Language Processing. In this role, you will work alongside our teams of AI researchers, linguists, and data scientists to broaden representation and access of currently under-represented languages in Natural Language Processing (NLP) via transformative models, efficient data collections, and community engagement.
As a research-focused Software Engineer, you will set up large-scale tests and deploy promising ideas quickly and broadly. Ideas may come from internal projects as well as from collaborations with research programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world.
- Contribute to a NLP research agenda focused on NLP for languages currently under-represented in technology.
- Work with a team of research scientists, engineers, linguists, and program managers to perform experiment design and drive data collections, develop improved evaluation methodologies, and contribute machine learning algorithm improvements.
- Prepare high-quality research publications for peer-reviewed conferences and journals.
- Build (benchmark) datasets, environments, and systems to demonstrate AI capabilities and inspire research.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience with computer science, data structures, algorithms, and software engineering.
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: Python, C++.
- Experience in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
- Experience delivering projects.
- Research experience in cross-lingual transfer learning, few-shot learning, and/or zero-shot learning.
- Familiarity with the latest developments and breakthroughs in NLP and low-resource environments, specifically with Sub Saharan African languages.
Fresh Job Recruitment At Google – How To Apply
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.