There are Fresh Job Opportunity At Databank Group. The bank is looking forward to hiring a Head of Risk & Internal Audit.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics or Statistics
- Chartered Accountant
- GSE/GISI certification will be an advantage
- 10 to 15 years of related eork experience in th4 Financial Services Industry with a minimum of 5 years in a Head of Audit role or equivalent
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Investment banking regulations
- In-depth knowledge of FIC regulations
How To Apply For The Fresh Job Opportunity At Databank Group
You Might Also Be Interested In:
About Data Bank Group
Founded in April 1990, Databank’s mission is to empower its customers to achieve financial independence by promoting financial literacy and
offering a diverse range of investment products. To deliver on this mission, Databank offers corporate finance, brokerage, fund management and research services to local and foreign individuals, multinational companies, pension trusts and institutional investors for the ECOWAS sub-region.
Through our brokerage wing, investors can tap into fixed-income investments (including treasury bills), trade shares listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange and enjoy corporate finance advisory services. Through our asset management wing, investors can access more mutual funds than any other investment bank in Ghana (Epack, MFund, BFund, ArkFund and EdIFund), institutional fund management for corporate, benefit
and endowment funds, pension fund management and private wealth management services.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED