There are Fresh Career Opportunities At Lincoln Community School. The school is looking for diligent people to fill the positions listed below.
- The Database Analyst/programmer evaluates, designs, implements and maintains the school’s core information systems primarily Toddle, ManageBac, ISAMS, OpenApply, and Sage Accounting.
- The post holder also uses BI tools to produce and interpret data from these core systems and provides the primary desktop and software-related technical support for problem resolution.
See Also: Job Vacancy At GIZ Ghana
- Write technical specifications for purchase of school technology equipment, networking hardware, and related products.
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future hardware and school technology needs.
- Conduct research on, and make recommendations for, hardware products in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- The compensation package is competitive salary and will depend on relevant experience and qualifications.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Apply For The Fresh Career Opportunities At Lincoln Community School
All interested persons should click on the links provided above to read more and apply.
Application Closing Date: 4th July, 2022
For more details, visit the school’s website HERE
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED