There is a job vacancy for Flight Operator – Graduate Talent Program. They are looking for fresh graduates to fill the position.
Our graduate talent program gives local youth the necessary skills for employment in the field of instant logistics. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market.
As a member of Zipline’s Flight Operations team under the Graduate Talent Program in one of the Distribution Centers in Ghana, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the delivery of medical products to health facilities is done in a safe and timely manner.
This will involve working with a team of flight operators to conduct regular pre-flight inspections, launching, and recovery of the drones (aircraft). You’ll be trained to assist with regular maintenance of the drones and other equipment at our site to support ongoing operations.
You will be expected to contribute to the continuous improvement of our daily operations and processes to support the growth of our operations as we scale.
- Launch and Recovery: You will assist in the safe assembly of drones in preparation for up to 300+ flights per day, perform critical checks, communicate with Zipline controllers in readiness for flight, launch and disassemble drones on return to the Distribution Center.
- Maintenance of drones and ground equipment: You will assist in performing corrective and preventive maintenance: scheduled or unscheduled on Zipline’s Aircraft and Ground Equipment. The maintenance includes but is not limited to Aircraft body maintenance, aircraft wing maintenance, etc.
- Troubleshooting: You will support the team to follow troubleshooting guidelines for the drones and ground equipment and collaborate with in-country and remote engineering teams to troubleshoot and optimize issues.
- Projects: You may be involved in short-term and long-term projects that involve collaboration across functional teams in efforts to scale drone deliveries up to 300+ and improve operational efficiency.
- Diploma or HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Aerospace Engineering
- You enjoy working in the field and are not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Ability to stay focused, humble, and safety-conscious during 12 hour shifts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and enjoy work that keeps you on your feet
- Ability to maintain focus during extended daily flight operations
- Comfortable troubleshooting mechanical and electrical issues with complex, battery-operated machinery
- Extremely process & detail-oriented
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English
- Must be eligible for National Service for the 2022/2023 year
Flight Operator – Graduate Talent Program – How To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED