Here is the First National Bank Ghana Limited Job Vacancy. We are hiring a Business Banker. The position holder will be responsible for management of their function devising implementing and provide input into the customer relationship management strategy. To strategically and operationally manage and grow a portfolio of Small and Medium Enterprises with high profit generation.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a business client’s activities.
- Servicing and managing product distribution and cross sell within each business client to maximise profits and ROE.
- Identification of business opportunities or create new business concepts and development approaches to support business growth.
- Sound portfolio management and optimising the true potential of portfolios.
- Quality of the Business client base within the portfolio.
- To create portfolio specific strategies/ actions that will generate revenue growth, ensuring that individual targets are met.
- The achievement of set targets through managing and maintaining allocated portfolios thus ensuring client retention.
- Acquire profitable new business and identify client needs and deliver customised solutions for a portfolio.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and specifically in terms of client expectations.
- Following of process protocols to achieve service excellence.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the organisations success in managing its legal and compliance risks.
- Managing the resolution of transactional banking issues when escalated from operational areas to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining an appropriate profile within the community, initiate and ensure drawdown quality credit applications.
- Develop relationships with a wide range of product specialists within the FirstRand Group and build collaborative relationships and optimise co-operation between functions within FirstRand to support client service excellence.
- Manage projects according to project management guidelines (expert level) apply effective consulting and coaching skills (Expert Level) allocate and manage tasks, activities and resources appropriately including (but not limited to) KYC, Expired limits, and ensure Effective Data Management.
- Ensure expired limits are attended to against set target.
Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- Relevant Degree
- 3 to 4 years relevant experience
How To Apply – First National Bank Ghana Limited Job Vacancy
Closing Date: 26th April, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED