The position of Executive Assistant is currently open at Plan Ghana.
- To ensure that the Country Director and Senior Leadership have the appropriate level of administrative and other support as and when required.
- To organize the Country Office Management Team meetings (Preparation of the schedule, agenda, minutes, and the follow up of action points from meetings)
- To manage a proper filing system for incoming and outgoing mails and other documents for the Country Director’s Office.
- To manage the work appointments of the core management members – especially CD which reflect the priority of the organization.
- To manage the overall monthly schedule of Plan International Ghana that will inform the maximization of the logistics.
- To support the management of international visits and national-level events held at CO level.
- Acting as a single point of contact for internal clients wishing to meet with Director.
- Host guests and strategic partners.
- Organising and book meeting rooms, refreshments for both internal & external engagements for Senior Leadership Team.
- Produce itineraries for travel and off-site meetings.
- Liaise with Admin Team to coordinate and book travel arrangements including flights, hotels, visas etc for the Country Director. Managing travel and other schedule of the CMT members and deal with the competing priorities.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information professionally.
- Arrange, manage and maintain Director’s complex calendar ensuring appointments are scheduled and prepared for in advance.
- Assist the Country Director with drafting, correspondence and the preparation of presentations.
- Preparing and producing reports on behalf of the Director.
Technical expertise, skills, and knowledge:
- First Degree in Management Studies, Administration or any related field and at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office suite.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong collaboration skills, able to build cooperation and negotiate compromises.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven experience of using online technology for communication and learning.
You Might Also Like:
How To Forward An Application To Plan Ghana For Executive Assistant
Closing Date: 27th January 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED