There is an exciting employment opportunity at Send Ghana. The company is looking to hire an Operations Support Officer at Sekondi-Takoradi in the Western Region. The jobholder will report to the Project Officer The Contract Term is2 years with a possibility for extension.
Objectives of the position:
The goal of the job is to be the project’s driver, run errands for the office, and help out during workshops and field visits.
View Also: Latest Job Notice At Upfield Ghana
- Takes staff and other people working on the project to meetings, workshops, and field trips.
- Delivers letters, packages, and equipment, and keeps track of all deliveries and distributions.
- Pick up people at the airport.
- Sets up regular maintenance and service.
- Makes sure that the vehicle is always clean and in good working order.
- Makes sure that laws and rules about driving and moving vehicles are followed.
See Also: New Job Advertisement At WACAM
- Keeps track of the vehicles’ records, logs official trips, and keeps track of daily mileage.
- Make sure the vehicle is always full of gas and that the purchases of gas are properly tracked.
- Make sure that the assigned vehicle has all the necessary paperwork and supplies, such as insurance, a road-worthy certificate, a logbook, an office directory, a first-aid kit, and any spare parts that might be needed.
- As needed, help the office staff with filing, photocopying, and other administrative tasks.
- It’s possible that you’ll have to work some evenings and weekends.
- Runs errands for the office and do any other tasks that your boss gives you.
Qualification, Skills & Experience Needed
- A certificate from at least SHS (WASSCE)
- English reading and writing skills.
- At least three years of experience is the minimum.
- A valid driver’s license must be processed.
Check This: New Jobs Open At TotalEnergies
- Know how the transportation system works in the Western and Western North Regions.
- Experience working with NGOs and people with HIV and AIDS will be a plus.
- Know where the operations are happening
How to Send An Application To Send Ghana For The Exciting Employment Opportunity
Forward your CV, a copy of your driver’s license, and three professional references in a single PDF document to [email protected] with the subject line “Operations Support Officer – PLHIV” to the HR/Admin. Manager.
Closing Date: 24th March, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. GMT.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED