There is an Exciting Job Vacancy At Orica.
The company is currently on the lookout for an Advisor – HRBP to work at our Ghana offices on a Monday – Friday working roster.
As an Advisor – HRBP you will have an exciting opportunity to partner with our HRBP’s for Africa, providing sound, effective services, advice and support on labour (employee) relations matters to line managers and the broader HR team.
The primary purpose of the Advisor – HRBP will be providing proactive value-added advice and support of employment law, people policies and practices HR support to leaders and managers across Africa, delivering effective implementation of initiatives and effective outcomes for the business.
The Advisor – HRBP reports to the Head – HR EMEA. The role will serve as a support function to the HRBP’s across multiple Africa sites. Travelling to remotes sites to our African operations will be as and when required.
In return for your professional commitment, we can offer a permanent, stable career with a global market leading company, a healthy salary, genuine career pathways and support into future senior leadership roles.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the HR Business partners for Africa to ensure that sound, effective services, advice and support on labour (employee) relations matters, appropriate disciplinary and incapacity procedures are implemented;
- Assisting HRBP’s with consultation processes with trade unions and third parties;
- Maintaining and providing accurate ER statistics and information and prepare reports as required;
- Keeping abreast of relevant IR legislation and events in appropriate industry and statutory bodies and advising management on IR legislative compliance;
- Assisting with ER policies and procedure creation and or amendments;
- Supporting business in managing disputes and attend to Employee Relation matters (including arbitrations and collective disputes) on behalf of the Group;
- Maintaining and establishing relationships between trade unions and management across all African operations;
- Building ER capability through means of formal training initiatives across Africa and ensure line managers are well equipped to manage employee relations.
What you will bring:
- Degree in HR/ER/Law or related field;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience post qualification
- Extensive knowledge of Labour Legislation and developing and implementing policies;
- Experience working with at least one, preferably two or more labour laws in Africa;
- Experience in building and maintaining collaborative relationships with trade unions and hiring managers in a complex and global environment;
- Ability to communicate challenges and influence a variety of stakeholders effectively;
- Ability to maintain confidential and personal effectiveness when working under pressure;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to present strategic logic and recommended pathways, coupled with the ability to present to key stakeholders;
- Ability to travel and support internal stakeholders based across the Africa region where Orica operates;
- Fluent in French and other languages will be advantageous.
How To Apply For The Exciting Job Vacancy At Orica
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED