There is an Exciting Job Offer At Tullow Oil. The Oil company is looking to hire a Snr. external/internnal communications expert to work with the Ghanaian business.
To develop and implement TGL’s Media Strategy with approval from External Affairs Manager while managing all aspects of TGL’s media relations. Provide timely advise on media issues that will be monitored to protect Tullow’s image and reputation.
To support the delivery of TGL stakeholder engagement objectives through the deployment of the full range of communications activities, delivered in accordance with an agreed strategy and plan.
Support Corporate Affairs in telling the exciting journey of Tullow in Ghana, particularly about our operations, EHS, Local Content and CSR interventions. Plan and organize public education and stakeholder engagement activities and to support Corporate Affairs in protecting Tullow’s investment in Ghana and in managing the company’s image and reputation.
- Alignment of Internal Stakeholders to Corporate Goals
- Develop and implement TGL’s internal communications strategy in consultation with the Corporate Communications & Investor Relations Manager
- Partner with core functions of the business to roll out change initiatives and new projects as and when required
- Create appropriate platforms to provide employees with an in depth understanding of the business, its goals, and objectives
- Help promote the inculcation of TGL’s core values as a way of life
- Promote internal brand visibility
- Engage, align, and energise employees to become ambassadors for the company
- Develop and deploy systems, processes, and channels to facilitate two-way communication
- Develop a system for identifying and logging internal issues
- Develop and manage relevant channels for effective continuous engagement and alignment of employees to business goals
- Coordinate the production and distribution of relevant business literature for internal education/information
- Ensure TGL has Intranet exposure by publishing all key events/activities and other relevant stories
- Business Partnering to Deliver Specific Projects
- Identify and develop communication champions for the various functions to support effective internal communication
- Provide support for relevant functional and corporate campaigns (TOES, TOFET, Health Walk, etc) to capture the hearts and minds of employees in the successful delivery of business objectives.
- Support the delivery of corporate events
- Develop and implement media relations strategy plans to help TGL to attain its business objectives
- Advise on managing the image and reputation of TGL
- Lead the efforts of telling the compelling journey of Tullow in Ghana
- Help strengthen media visibility for the company
- Lead in building and managing media relations
- Assist in the management of media queries
- Prepare content for, and organize media engagement platforms across the country
- Research and write content for the media and other channels
- Professional degree (1st Class Degree) in Communications or related field to communications.
- Journalism (a Plus)
- Public Relations experience
- Digital media experience
Exciting Job Offer At Tullow Oil – How To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED