There is an Exciting Job Offer At Nokia. The company is looking to employ a Regional Reward and Recognition Manager.
What you will learn and contribute to:
As part of our team, you will:
- Coordinate the flow of information from People Direction (PD), Business R R&R and People Services (PS) to stakeholders in businesses, regions and countries (People Experience), ensuring alignment and understanding of global programs in PE, as well as representing business and geographic imperatives of stakeholders back to PD, B R&Rs and PS.
- Apply a continuous improvement mindset, focus on enriching people experience by streamline and simplify processes, and maximize automation and digitalization opportunities.
- Work closely with senior HR leaders and business stakeholders to proactively identify issues and recommend compensation and benefits solutions. Represent Nokia interest in compensation and benefits solutions while balance business and regional perspective.
- Ensure Nokia compensation and benefits operations in local countries remain compliant with local laws and manage compliance obligations and reporting in local countries (e.g. reporting to local governments and authorities)
- Anticipates internal and external business challenges and / or regulatory issues and drives process and /or service improvements that create competitive advantage for Nokia.
- Share functional expertise, industry insights, and best practices among Regional R&R team, internal clients, peers, and others across the company.
- May lead or support projects in a compensation design team.
Your skills and experience:
- Extensive global compensation and benefits experience with solid exposure to the Engineering, Computer Science and/or IT industry and regional compensation and benefits practices
- Proven experience in successfully communicating and deploying corporate compensation initiatives/projects in complex, large scale organizations.
- Customer focused with a passion to drive positive changes
- Strong consulting experience, combining analytical thinking with highly effective communication skills
- Ability to be influential and establish positive working relationships across the organization
- Detailed oriented, accurate, and able to maintain high levels of confidentiality
How To Apply For The Exciting Job Offer At Nokia
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED