Ernest & Young Advertises Latest Vacancy. A Data Scientist is needed for employment. As a Data Scientist, you will work within Teams on various engagements in different industry sectors in which Ernst & Young is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: financial services, government and public sector, energy and utilities, oil and gas, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products and real estate.
Your client responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a working understanding of clients’ businesses and the solutions that they may require
- Working effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel
- Complying with risk management procedures
- Build an internal and external professional network.
Your people responsibilities
- Willing to learn and enthusiastic about a career in Consulting
- Work constructively as a team member
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills and business acumen
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Qualification, Skills And Experience
The ideal candidate must possess the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum of a first degree in a numerate degree or other discipline but with strong mathematical orientation.
- ArcGIS Pro
- Postgre SQL
- Azure Databricks
- Amazon S3
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word etc)
- A passion for consulting work, teaming, focus, commitment and a fast learner
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known organisations as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
Ernest & Young Advertises Latest Vacancy – How To Apply
Closing Date: 5th June, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.