An Employment Vacancy is Available At Abt Associates. Abt Associates is currently hiring for an International Financial Reporting Manager. This position plays a critical role in the financial reporting, internal control and accounting cycles and is responsible for overseeing the preparation and review of GAAP, IFRS and statutorily compliant financial statements.
- To begin with, Oversee the timely and accurate completion of assigned foreign statutory audits for 50+ foreign jurisdictions
- Then, Implement best practices in the application of GAAP, IFRS, OHADA or statutory regulations and the best use of available technology
- Also, Ensure all financial reports are issued timely in accordance with prescribed reporting deadlines
- Moreover, Develop and maintain financial statement preparation, ensure all financial statements are issued timely in accordance with established deadlines, and audit oversight of policies and procedures.
- Additionally, Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls
- Afterwards, Ensure all requirements related to GAAP, Government Accounting, and Company Policy are appropriately considered and addressed
- Finally, Coordinate financial reporting and audit activities with key stakeholders, including Abt’s International Development Division (IDD), International Accounting team, Corporate Tax team and Legal team.
- BA degree with a concentration in Accounting
- CPA preferred, not required
- Experience in international financial reporting, specifically with developing nations
- Experience with a Big Four Accounting firm a plus
- Superior computer skills. Expertise in Excel
- Moreover, Experience in government property accounting and fixed assets
- Expertise in process design and improvement for optimal results
- Ability to collaborate with employees and all levels of management.
- Demonstrates cultural sensitivity and emotional intelligence
- Experience mobilizing team members and colleagues to focus on key issues, tasks and priorities
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge and expertise on IFRS, GAAP and other accounting guidance
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of best practices in internal controls
Bachelor’s Degree + Twelve years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree + Ten years of relevant experience, or PhD+ Eight years of relevant experience
Employment Opportunity Available At Abt Associates – How To Apply
Closing Date: 20th May, 2022
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Also, Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED