There are new Employment opportunities At Newmont Mining Corporation. The company is looking to hire selfless, responsible and trustworthy individuals to occupy the positions listed below.
- Provide technical expertise and support for all fixed plant control systems within the site, including DCS, PLC & SCADA hardware, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Provide technical expertise and support for all ICS networking, telemetry, and all site OT infrastructure including the PI Historian suite of applications.
- Lead a team to provide support to control room / operations, metallurgists, maintenance, engineering, and projects departments to safely maximise production capacity across both processing and mining facilities.
- Review, approve, implement and audit change requests and project support, adhering to existing site configuration standards and change management (MOC) processes.
- Manage site operational expenditure and develops annual Operating Expenses (Opex)/Capital Expenditure (Capex) budgets.
- Monitor the sites control system infrastructure status and resolve any issues identified.
- Implement temporary and permanent change requests to ICS software/application.
How To Apply For The Employment opportunities At Newmont Mining Corporation
Interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED