Emergent Payments Calls For Job Applications. They are looking for an experienced Risk and Compliance Officer, who will take responsibility for the local legal and compliance activities related to Emergent Payments operations and regulatory requirements.
- Manage all activities related to legal work such as contracts, corporate setup and compliance, and regulation of gaming and marketing activities.
- Responsible for advising on compliance and regulatory issues relating to local laws and licensing.
- Reviewing local supplier contracts from a legal risk perspective
- Assisting in responding to customer complaints and external dispute resolution
- Establishing, managing and maintaining relationships with the company’s corporate and legal consultants and regulatory bodies
- Identify, prevent and correct non-compliance within the applicable laws and regulations.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in Risk and Compliance
- Outstanding knowledge of laws and regulations affecting business operations Including applicable Ghanaian legislation.
- Experience within a regulatory compliance and legal position in financial and technology sector
- Exceptional communicator with excellent verbal and written English
Emergent Payments Calls For Job Applications – How To Apply
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED