Upfield is looking to hire an Electrical Technician. The position holder will be reports to Maintenance Manager.
About the Position:
As a member of the Engineering team, role of the Electrical Technician is operation of the process area according to work instructions, the execution of non-destructive quality checks and carrying out of routine maintenance. The Electrical Technician has a primary focus on the asset care activities of the team.
You will provide support to the shift-based teams during operations, implement planned and routine maintenance in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Manager.
See Also: Amazing Job Vacancy At VisionSpring
You will carry out running repairs on plant and equipment. You will apply the correct trouble shooting and problem-solving methodologies to resolve problems, to ensure they are properly planned, executed safely, OTIF, strictly within budget and successfully completed. Overall, you will work in a safe manner always and identify and highlight unsafe work practices so that these may be corrected, in accordance with the appropriate Upfield policies and procedures.
If you are able to carry out electrical maintenance work, in compliance with the relevant SHE policies and procedures, and with appreciation for quality and technical standards.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- You will have 3+ years relevant technical experience in equipment functionality and packaging process in process area in an FMCG environment or related industry experience.
- You will be a qualified Technician part III Electrical/Electronic Engineering and /or preferably a HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering qualification. PLC / instrumentation qualifications would be an added advantage.
- You May Also Like:
- Latest Job Notice At IWMI
- Full time Jobs At Vodafone Ghana
- Job Vacancy At RecTrain Services Limited
How To Submit An Application For Electrical Technician (Upfield)
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED